9th to 12th grade
The world's largest companies are using AI to build groundbreaking products and services.
AI is one of the most in-demand technologies of today's job’s market. Artificial Intelligence is not our future - it’s the present. Today, the world’s largest companies are already using AI to build groundbreaking services and exponentially increase the efficacy of their existing products. Hence, learning AI for students has become a necessity.
AI is more important than fire
Sundar Pichai, CEO
AI is in a ‘golden age’ & solving problems
JEFF BEZOS, CEO
that were once in the realm of sci-fi.
Human-AI partnerships can help solve
SATYA NADELLA, CEO
Enable your children with practical insights from leading academicians from top universities.
Create a robust portfolio of AI based skills to help your child advance in skill level.
This course will let you work on several real-life AI projects that demand minimal coding expertise.
Learn and clarify doubts from experienced industry mentors in small groups of 4-6 students.
The curriculum is designed by highly experienced professionals of AI. It is simple yet comprehensive, and perfect to teach AI for high school students.
Understand various applications of AI from mentors in simplified formats
Project Based Learning
Real life applications of AI with minimal coding expertise. The curriculum will include projects such as-
As music goes online the streaming companies capture more and more data based on user habits. We will use such data to generate recommendations for listeners
People prefer ordering food online to calling a restaurant. Create and deploy pizza delivery bot to assist visitors ordering pizza
Make the most of the camera on your laptop, desktop or Ipad and build a system that recognizes the faces of you and your family.
We can deploy ensemble learning algorithms with neural networks to classify Covid-19 using chest x-ray images.
*Note - The projects are indicative and subject to change
The curriculum is designed to deliver industry-relevant skills to learners. Through the duration of the program, you will work on different projects which will equip you to engage with and solve real-world problems.
The curriculum is designed to deliver industry-relevant skills to learners.
As a result, you will gain deep subject knowledge as well as creativity & critical thinking. The program has a 1-week break which makes the program 10 weeks.
of learning content
of doubt solving
MODULE 1 • 2 WEEKS
- What is AI? What isn’t AI?
- History of AI, ML
- Significant milestones in AI
- Role of ML,DL within AI
- Intuitive examples to illustrate AI in action
- How do machines learn?
- Making data suitable for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Interpreting the results of Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Recommendation systems
- Case study – How Amazon & Netflix use recommendation systems?
- PROJECT: Build a Movie Recommendation model using Machine Learning
MODULE 2 • 1 WEEK
- Brain-inspired neural networks
- Neural Networks: how they work
- Types of Neural Networks - CNNs, RNNs
- Case-study: Power of Neural Networks - GPT3
- PROJECT: Simulate & learn how neural networks work.
MODULE 3 • 2 WEEKS
- What is Natural Language Processing?
- Why is it hard?
- Applications of NLP
- Reinforcement Learning
- Case Study - Understand how Chabot works?
- Building your own Chat bot
- Build your own Alexa skill to create an at home school schedule
MODULE 4 • 2 WEEKS
- How images are stored digitally?
- How to work with images?
- Applications of Computer Vision
- Convolution Neural Networks
- Image detection & recognition techniques
- Working with X-ray Image Classification System to detect diseases
- Face recognition system - Mask/No Mask Recognition
MODULE 5 • 2 WEEKS
- Structuring the problem
- Collecting the data, visualizing and understanding it (Is it enough? What’s missing? What’s interesting?)
- Cleaning and preparing data
- Creating & training the model
- Testing the data for classification/recommendation
- Interpreting the results & tweaking
- Making the results better
- Creating an AI product (setting it up as a web link or app to showcase to the world)
- Setting it up
- You can now AI
- Making it ready for the world
Note: Course curriculum subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
World Class Faculty & Mentors
Enable your children with practical insights from several experienced industry
practitioners from top organizations
Dr. Kumar Muthuraman
PHD (Stanford University)
Faculty Director, Centre for Research and Analytics, UT Austin Texas
Senior Data Scientist, Great Learning
Ex- Conscia, Innowise, B.E, Samrat Ashok Univeristy
Hear our Learner's Journey
I became interested in Artificial Intelligence when I was learning Python and started working on Jupyter notebook to build linear regression AI-models, because of its ability to predict based on certain factors. The program curriculum was well-structured and organized, the mentors were knowledgeable and helpful, the lectures were interesting and taught well, the projects reinforced the lectures, and the support was fast and responsive.
I have always been very interested in Data Science, so I joined this course to learn the technical skills required in order to become a data scientist. The main thing for me is the knowledge in this course, and the technical terms and skills that I learned in this course was something that I was able to talk about in my essays and able to put in my applications and portfolio.
Upon program completion, learners will receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Texas, Austin.View Sample Certificate
The shareable e-Portfolio will be a collection of student’s efforts, progress, & achievements which can be included in college applications.
*Actual e-portfolio may vary in appearance and content.
Get the Great Learning Advantage
Great Learning is a globally acclaimed provider of certificate courses and degree programs
in industry-relevant domains since 2013
4 Million+ Learners
4400+ Industry Expert Mentors
6200+ Companies Hire from Us**including jobs on Superset, a part of Great Learning.
1000+ Hands-on Projects
Course Report Rating 4.6
Fees & Program Details
Fees & Program Details
Testimonials - Great Learning Alumni
The program is outstanding!
I believe the course content is of high-quality, and all the instructors are highly prepared in every topic.
For those who want to get started
The online courses are taught by experts and they're very engaging. I surely recommend this course.
The best part of the program is definitely the staff. The mentors are patient and knowledgeable, and program managers are supportive.
Perfect combination of relevant content, flexibility, academic rigor, and practical content.
The mentor was very proficient in her explanation and run through of the case study.